Sunday 30 January 2011

Whats Photographies?



Photobucket
"By itself, the camera does not take pictures. To take a picture, you need a camera, a photographer, and above all, the theme. Theme for the interest in the photographer."
- Man Ray


Photobucket
"In photography there is no dark side."
- August Sander


Photobucket
"Photographing a cake can be art."
- Irving Penn


Photobucket
"Some people's photography is an art. Not mine. Art is a dirty word in photography. All this fine art crap is killing it"
- Helmut Newton







2 comments:

  1. Takeo!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'ello! Nice to see you on mah blog and thank you for your interesting comment. I replied to it. :)

    I just had a look at some of your photos you've posted. NOT BAD! I've seen worse, and the one with the donkey is funny! lol What was it looking at? hahaha. I've not seen any new pics to post for you, I've been thinking of making new ones but I can't think of anything. I know you liked the 'big brother' one, but that was a one off I think. Not sure what else I can create, but I will keep thinking! :)

    Hope you're OK and keeping well so far this year. Take care and talk soon, mate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phil, I made another blog also on Blogger, (you can find it on my "About me view" I wanted to it just for fun so I posted many of naughty pics. But actually, I dont know how to entertain people?

    I dont think only naughty images could entertainment.
    As you may know, Japanese tend to serious. not good at just fun.

    Yah I like "Big Brother" winston pic. But I like your creations!

    MS cant use html again lol.

    So keep warm and check my naughty blog. let me know what do you think? lol

    ReplyDelete