Friday 26 June 2020

However ....


“Of course it’s possible to love a human being if you don’t know them too well.”
- Charles Bukowski 


When I read this Bukowski’s word. I simply agreed. I guessed most of you will agree with this.
But I also wonder then why I read books ? ( I mean good books) why we watch good films ? good photographs?

They tell me what life is ? what is love? what is the difference between lust and love? ( I think “Lust” is very close to “Love” ) How can I appreciate beauties? what is true friendship? what is loneliness?
what is happiness means? why people kill them selves…etc…

Anyway, I needed to know about this human’s world. Because I wanted live well. However, there was a huge distance between literature and real life.( I know this my word will make you smile..) As I was reading good (classical) books. I was more isolated. as same as Charles Baudelaire or Oscar Wilde or some of Japanese finest authors finally isolated or abandoned from their societies.

..It is my opinion. also I am living in a Japanese society…Reading books making me lonely. Any good books could never be replaced real friends. I think I have read some good books and I have watched lots of good films. therefore or shall I say in spite of ? I am alone.

Mr Bukouski reading books for what? Although I still agree your words…







No comments:

Post a Comment