Wednesday 18 July 2012

Question about pictures size.

I have a question. all my post to this blog is from my Photobucket. (free account) I want to post images from my computer not through Photobucket. But when I upload pics from my computer, all images are small. than original seize. I need large sized images on this blog. because some paintings/photos need to show their details especially Renaissance or Baroque paintings. So I want to know if I can resize pics from my computer? I dont need very large images. I just need original seized pics on my blog. I have Tumblr blog one of the biggest reason I use Tumblr is Tumblr can upload original sized images . I hope someone give me the information.

3 comments:

  1. Takeo, I'm not sure if you can change the pics once they are downloaded to your computer. It probably depends on what program you are using. You can sometimes have the option to choose a bigger size at the source when you first save them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. as you see most of my posts are large. its original size when I saved. and I once upload on Photobucket. and get HTML cords.
    But I want to upload them directly. I dont know why Blogger dosent allow them to show original sizes ? How do you post your pics miss? I guess maybe you upload them from your computer. I guess your original pics more larger? pffff

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I upload a pic to a new post in Blogger I click (or doubleclick) on the pic in the upload screen and it gives me the option to change the size, add a caption, etc. I just learned this today. Hope you can understand and that this may help.

    I agree the bigger the pic the better the details shown on the artwork you post.

    ReplyDelete