Thursday 15 August 2013

Stop "stop posting"

Hello,

After Blogger was changed, I am not sure how to use this blog ?
Does anyone visit this blog?  Why they completely stopped sending comments?
Actually I am not good at computer *sigh*
 I got some comments after I posted that I closed this blog note yesterday... but I dont know how to publish them?
Anyway, You tell me even few people visit this blog! so I stopped delete this blog and keep posting. also I will try to make original or at least better layout than now.... ( I forgot how to make original background using HTML cords) ...so it must be very slowly. but this temporally layout is better than previous one :D)

About "warning" of "Adult contents"  I sometimes post Pin-ups or sort of nudity photos. Such as Helmut Newton or Herb Ritts.. some kind of that. So I checked this site including adult contents.

Honestly, my main blog seems like poboh.tumblr.com/  
but on this blog, I can post more freely.    

Thank you so much for your kind comments about this blog! and I am sorry my confusing... 
Even if I can not how to publish your comments, I will check all of your comment. 
I am not good at reading or writing English actually, I hope we can connect through these images. 

sincerely 

Takeo 

No comments:

Post a Comment