Friday 21 September 2012

friendship...


When I am thinking about “friendship” I always reminding two movies. ( Although I wrote kind of same thing before) One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest and Butterfly Kiss ( Michael Winterbottom derected. 1995, English)
These two movies are key movies for me thinking about what is ‘true’ friendship.
I always believe true friendship is sometimes kill beloved friend if he/she want or need.
one said…
“… i don’t know you or your life or your past or present…But...”
above two movies and these two friends knew what he and she is and what they better to do for their friends then two friends killed their friends.
(Jack Nicholson didnt ask to Chief “kill me!” but he = his heart, his soul, his brain already dead. He was just existed..like me)
And it was right choice. Who can say “live” ? for these two person or who can barely keep living.
If I had friend ( Once I have had only one friend my whole life… Now Im 49 y/o) from 2003 to 2008. that all.
…All I need to my friend is not die for me. kill your friend if your friend really need. and you think the person truly your friend…
That all I can say to you.
Takeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment